Between the earlFrom the 1700s to present day, the Colvins of Culpeper and Fauquier have undertaken migratory and other geographic activities that makes this family truly bi-coastal. This map, generated by my database software, gives a representational overview of where the Colvins of my study can be found either currently living, where they were buried, where they married, or where some other significant genealogical event occurred, such as military experience. The pins are not click-able. Map is for illustration purposes only.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- A Query into the Questionable Tale Regarding the Attempted Rescue by Capt. Humphrey Hughes (1775-1858) of Napoleon Bonaparte Imprisoned on the Isle of St. Helena
- Image of Charles Colvin Cabin found on 1997 Google Earth satellite image: an update
- Pilgrim’s Rest and the Colvins. (revised)
- What’s in a name? Refining the Historical Record of Catlett’s Station
- Southern Loyalties and the Ravages of War: The Petition of William Colvin Before The Southern Claims Commission, 1873.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)