Between the earlFrom the 1700s to present day, the Colvins of Culpeper and Fauquier have undertaken migratory and other geographic activities that makes this family truly bi-coastal. This map, generated by my database software, gives a representational overview of where the Colvins of my study can be found either currently living, where they were buried, where they married, or where some other significant genealogical event occurred, such as military experience. The pins are not click-able. Map is for illustration purposes only.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Not Their Father: A Response to the Errant Descendants Ascribed to Mason Colvin b. ca. 1684.
- Neither Heirs nor Marriage Record: The Mysterious Wedlock of Georgia E. Colvin and Robert Franklin McNemer.
- From Your Humble Family Historian. “My Thanksgiving Gratitude Declaration” 2016.
- Yet Too Few Clues: The Alleged Civil War Death of James M. Colvin
- Madison Colvin (1799-1846): Five Sons, But Only One With Male Heirs.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)