This excellent 2008 article by a National Archives and Records Administration staffer provides a wonderful hand-holding for those wanting to know not just if their Rev. War ancestor got his pension, but when, where, and for how much. Click link to read the article in full. Show me the money.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Not Their Father: A Response to the Errant Descendants Ascribed to Mason Colvin b. ca. 1684.
- Neither Heirs nor Marriage Record: The Mysterious Wedlock of Georgia E. Colvin and Robert Franklin McNemer.
- From Your Humble Family Historian. “My Thanksgiving Gratitude Declaration” 2016.
- Yet Too Few Clues: The Alleged Civil War Death of James M. Colvin
- Madison Colvin (1799-1846): Five Sons, But Only One With Male Heirs.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)