The 1985 Fauquier map by Eugene Scheel identifies the Colvin Graveyard. The map was found among the Virginia-related maps at the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical research (CLCGR.) It is a large, colorful map with numerous historic markers including the names of numerous mills and roads; Tenerife, is also identified along with Tenerife Mill.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Not Their Father: A Response to the Errant Descendants Ascribed to Mason Colvin b. ca. 1684.
- Neither Heirs nor Marriage Record: The Mysterious Wedlock of Georgia E. Colvin and Robert Franklin McNemer.
- From Your Humble Family Historian. “My Thanksgiving Gratitude Declaration” 2016.
- Yet Too Few Clues: The Alleged Civil War Death of James M. Colvin
- Madison Colvin (1799-1846): Five Sons, But Only One With Male Heirs.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)