The 1985 Fauquier map by Eugene Scheel identifies the Colvin Graveyard. The map was found among the Virginia-related maps at the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical research (CLCGR.) It is a large, colorful map with numerous historic markers including the names of numerous mills and roads; Tenerife, is also identified along with Tenerife Mill.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Pilgrim’s Rest and the Colvins. (revised)
- What’s in a name? Refining the Historical Record of Catlett’s Station
- Southern Loyalties and the Ravages of War: The Petition of William Colvin Before The Southern Claims Commission, 1873.
- Improved Legacy Image Annotations Provide Needed Context.
- Legacy Images and Annotations: How To Ruin a Genealogical Teaching Moment.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)