To better understand the areas where some of the subjects of the Colvin Study owned land, I’ve created maps using the Goggle Maps interface. Here are links to view two of the maps. Each map can be searched using a variety of tools available at the map site. Enjoy!
Richard Colvin lands.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Not Their Father: A Response to the Errant Descendants Ascribed to Mason Colvin b. ca. 1684.
- Neither Heirs nor Marriage Record: The Mysterious Wedlock of Georgia E. Colvin and Robert Franklin McNemer.
- From Your Humble Family Historian. “My Thanksgiving Gratitude Declaration” 2016.
- Yet Too Few Clues: The Alleged Civil War Death of James M. Colvin
- Madison Colvin (1799-1846): Five Sons, But Only One With Male Heirs.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)