To better understand the areas where some of the subjects of the Colvin Study owned land, I’ve created maps using the Goggle Maps interface. Here are links to view two of the maps. Each map can be searched using a variety of tools available at the map site. Enjoy!
Richard Colvin lands.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Coming soon to a website near you….
- Image of Charles Colvin Cabin found on 1997 Google Earth satellite image: an update
- Pilgrim’s Rest and the Colvins. (revised)
- What’s in a name? Refining the Historical Record of Catlett’s Station
- Southern Loyalties and the Ravages of War: The Petition of William Colvin Before The Southern Claims Commission, 1873.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)