Quite obviously there’s quite a bit of work to do to fill the gaps in explaining how the several parcels were devised and conveyed to account for why they are owned by whom they are today, but the available resources will no doubt aid this aspect of the project.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Not Their Father: A Response to the Errant Descendants Ascribed to Mason Colvin b. ca. 1684.
- Neither Heirs nor Marriage Record: The Mysterious Wedlock of Georgia E. Colvin and Robert Franklin McNemer.
- From Your Humble Family Historian. “My Thanksgiving Gratitude Declaration” 2016.
- Yet Too Few Clues: The Alleged Civil War Death of James M. Colvin
- Madison Colvin (1799-1846): Five Sons, But Only One With Male Heirs.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)