Quite obviously there’s quite a bit of work to do to fill the gaps in explaining how the several parcels were devised and conveyed to account for why they are owned by whom they are today, but the available resources will no doubt aid this aspect of the project.
Looking for something? Try a keyword search.
- Pilgrim’s Rest and the Colvins. (revised)
- What’s in a name? Refining the Historical Record of Catlett’s Station
- Southern Loyalties and the Ravages of War: The Petition of William Colvin Before The Southern Claims Commission, 1873.
- Improved Legacy Image Annotations Provide Needed Context.
- Legacy Images and Annotations: How To Ruin a Genealogical Teaching Moment.
All posts by Catagory.
The Boneyard (Archives)